What is Mindset
Mindset is a natural supplement advertised as being able to help manage stress.
According to Mindset’s webpage, it has ‘a million uses’, which include improving concentration and treating ADD.
The page also states that it has been approved by ‘Hyperactivity and Attention Deficit Disorder Support group’, although we could find no evidence of this.
>If your looking for the Best Nootropic to help you with your ADHD/ADD Click here to go to Our Nitrovit Review<
Mindset is made by SevenPointFive, a South African company which provides customers with a ‘Live Blood Analysis’ and then recommends them to take some of their products based on the results.
They’re not a dedicated nootropics brand, Mindset is just one of their products.
They have a range of around 15 health supplements, including products for Arthritis, immune system, liver detox and hormone balance.
The name SevenPointFive refers to the ideal pH level of the body, which the company’s products help to maintain.
The benefits of Mindset listen on SevenPoint Five’s website are as follows:
- Relieves depression and anxiety
- Improves sleeping patterns
- Controls hyperactivity and ADD.
- Improves concentration and memory
- Controls alcohol and drug cravings
The last one is rather interesting, as that’s something we haven’t seen from any other brain pill.
We’d be more convinced if there was any evidence to prove it, though.
Otherwise, it appears that Mindset would be useful for those who have trouble finding their focus.
In order to say for sure, we have to look to their formula for further information.
Mindset’s product description doesn’t contain nearly enough information about the ingredients as we’d like.
There is a list of what it contains, but no details on their individual amounts or any additional ingredients that may have been used as fillers or anti-clumping agents.
>For a 4th year in a row Nitrovit is Our Editors Choice, “Nitrovit is the ultimate Focus and Memory Nootropic”. Click here to got to that Review<
Here’s what we know is in Mindset:
- ChromeMate® : A branded combination of chromium and niacin which claims to be more potent and better absorbing than any other form of chromium. It’s used to balance blood sugar levels.
- GABA: An amino acid and neurotransmitter which reduces stress and anxiety.
- L-Tyrosine: An amino acid which boosts dopamine production.
- L-Glutamine: the most abundant amino acid in the body, commonly found in sports supplements. It aids the immune system and the body’s response to stress.
- Coral Calcium Powder: This ingredient is not so commonly seen in nootropic supplements. It has an alkalising effect which functions to enhance the absorption of the other ingredients in the formula.
- Niacinimide: A form of Vitamin B3 which maintains the nervous system and provides cognitive benefits.
- Valerian Root: A plant extract used in supplements and herbal tea which aids relaxation and sleep. It also works well with GABA in this formula as it enhances its signalling.
- L-OptiZinc®: A of zinc and l-methionine from the same company behind ChromeMate®. It has antioxidant properties
Mindset Side Effects
SevenPointFive provide no information on any side effects of Mindset. It’s also hard for us to gauge the side effects for ourself without knowing the exact dosages of the ingredients, so just to be safe, we’ll list what we can see about the ingredients with known side effects.
There seem to be customer reviews for Mindset online, which is unfortunate.
The only ones we could find were on other nootropics review websites, and even then, there were only one. Brain Pill Advisor said it ‘simply isn’t as effective in its brain enhancing abilities as the other nootropics available.
All in all, this doesn’t paint a very good picture for Mindset and suggests that it’s probably not worth the money.
Mindset is available to buy from several vendors in South Africa, although prices are not listed on the manufacturer’s websites.
According to review sites, it’s $33 per bottle, although they don’t specify how many pills each bottle contains.
It seems as though you’ll have to look at their individual stockists to get more information.
From looking at Mindset’s ingredients list, we can see that it generally has the same effects as drinking herbal tea.
It’s main purpose is relaxation and stress reduction, and while this is one benefit that nootropics users look for to help them focus, it’s not enough on its own.
Therefore, we can’t recommend it as a brain pill. For anyone considering purchasing Mindset, we’d suggest drinking herbal tea instead to avoid the unnecessary expense just to achieve the same benefits.
AddTablets.Com Rating: 70%
>Click here to check out some more of Our Pill Reviews<